Bubbe Butter products will be available at the event(s) shown below.
Look for the Bubbe Butter tent/table. We would love to see you there!
Fall Craft & Vendor Show @ The Park Inn
September 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us in the Hereford Zone for this Huge
Fall Craft & Vendor Show at The Park Inn in Parkton, MD
Parkton Fall Craft and Vendor Show will be held on September 10th, 2022.
Come shop small and support your local communities.
There will be local crafters and your favorite direct sales vendors selling a variety of goods, including Bubbe Butter.
The Park Inn
19308 York Rd
Parkton, MD 21120
(Google Driving Directions)
Just off I83 exit 33 for MD-45 toward Parkton.
Less than 5 miles from the Hereford and White Hall areas.
Less than 10 miles from Monkton, Maryland, 21111.
In addition to Bubbe Butter, there will be over 30 other amazing vendors here as well.
Here’s a sample of the vendors that will be attending:
- A.I.R. Collections: Artwork, Paintings, and Wearable Art
- AC Arts and Crafts/ Whats Poppin: Sports Crafts and Cake Pops
- AliBee Creative Studio: Sewn Bags, Baskets, and more
- Bubbe Butter: Organic Body Butter and Salves
- Cathy’s Creations: Handmade Beaded Jewelry and Accessories
- CC Designs: Sublimation Tumblers
- Chelsea: Handmade Earrings and Necklaces
- Color Street: Nail Polish Strips
- Craft Soup: Home and Holiday Decor
- Crocheting Hope: Hand Crocheted Items
- Ellen Ness Candle Co: Handmade Candles and Home Fragrance
- JNJ Creations: Various Mediums of Artwork
- Mary’s Sweet Tooth Shoppe: Chocolate and Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Origami Owl/ Think Goodness: Customizable Jewelry, Skin Care, Makeup
- Pampered Chef: Kitchen and Baking Items
- Patchwork Feathers: Items Made from Vintage Quilts
- Pink Zebra: Home Fragrance Sprinkles
- PSEN Creations: Handmade Wreaths and Junk Journals
- Ranchy Palomino: Wooden Signs, Car freshies, Clothing, and more!
- Riley’s Dreamy Jewelry: Beaded Bracelets, Charm Earrings, and Necklaces
- Scentsy: Home Fragrance
- Side Dish Mats: Dish Drying Mats, Casserole Caddy’s, etc.
- Soap Enchantress: Bath and Body Products
- Suzy Conklin: Handmade Crocheted products
- The Artisan Soap Maker: Handmade Soaps, Creams, Bath Salts, etc.
- The Gourmet Cupboard: Food Mixes
- The Wee Crochet Shop: Handmade Crochet items
- The Whimsical Wardrobe: Children’s Clothing and Accessories
- Three Generations Sewing Co: Handmade Sewn Accessories
- Tiffany’s Custom Wreaths: Wreaths and Home Decor Items
- Tupperware: Cooking Storage
- Usborne Books and More: Children’s Books
Thank you to The Park Inn and Rachael Thompson for putting this first-ever Fall Craft and Vendor Show together.
Contact Rachael Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Benefit: Bentley Springs UMC Mission Hub